This is the 10th generation of iPad. It was announced on 18 October 2022 and released on 26 October 2022.
Application processor[edit source]
The iPad (10th generation) makes use of the Apple A14 Bionic SoC.
There are two variants:
- Display: 10.9" (280 mm) 2360x1640 LED-backlit IPS display at 264 ppi with a 59:41 aspect ratio (Retina Display)
- Size: 9.79 inches (248.6 mm) (height) x 7.07 inches (179.5 mm) (width) x 0.28 inches (7 mm) (depth)
- Color: Silver, Blue, Pink, Yellow.
- Battery: Built‐in 28.6‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‑polymer battery, Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi or watching video.
- Weight: Wi-Fi model 1.05 pounds (477 grams), Wi-Fi+Cellular model 1.06 pounds (481 grams)
- Storage: 64 or 256 GB.
- ? 5G Baseband Chipset (iPad13,19 only)
- Wi-Fi: (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax); dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO.
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, Five Element Lens, cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p), HDR, ƒ/1.8 aperture.
- Front camera: 12 MP ultra-wide, 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, ƒ/2.4 aperture (FaceTime HD Camera).
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM (supports Apple SIM), eSIM.
- Connector: USB-C Connector