This is the 6th generation of iPad. It was announced on 27 March 2018.
The iPad (6th generation) makes use of the Apple A10 Fusion processor.
There are two variants:
- Display: 9.7" 2048x1536 LED-backlit IPS display at 264 ppi (Retina Display)
- Size: 9.4 inches (240 mm) (height) x 6.6 inches (169.5 mm) (width) x 0.29 inches (7.5 mm) (depth)
- Color: Black & Space Gray, White & Silver, or White & Gold
- Battery: Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‑Fi, watching video, or listening to music, Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network.
- Weight: 1.03 pounds (468 g) (iPad7,5); 1.05 pounds (478 g) (iPad7,6)
- 2G: iPad7,6 model
- 3G: iPad7,6 model
- LTE: iPad7,6 model
- Wi-Fi: (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 8 MP photos and 1080p video recording at 30 FPS (iSight Camera)
- Front camera: 1.2 MP photos and 720p video at 30 FPS (FaceTime HD Camera)
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM (supports Apple SIM)
- Connector: Lightning Connector