The iPad Pro (11-inch) (2nd generation) is one of the fourth generation models of iPad Pro.
It was announced on 18 March 2020 and was released on 25 March 2020.
The iPad Pro (11-inch) (2nd generation) makes use of the Apple A12Z processor.
The A12Z is a rebranded A12X as it uses the same T8027 CPU found in it's predecessor
with the exception that it has an improved 8-core graphics processor.
There are two variants:
- Size: 11 inches (diagonal).
- Brightness: 600nits
- Colorspace: DCI-P3
- Technology: LED-backlit IPS display
- Resolution: 2388x1668 at 264 pixels per inch
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (ProMotion)
Other Display Features
- True Tone
- Antireflective coating
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Space Gray
Advertised Battery Life:
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‐Fi, watching video, or listening to music.
- Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network.
- Front: TrueDepth camera.
- Back: 12MP Wide and 10MP Ultra Wide cameras.
- LiDAR Scanner
Size and Weight
- Height: 9.74 inches (247.6 mm)
- Width: 7.02 inches (178.5 mm)
- Depth: 0.23 inch (5.9 mm)
- Weight: 1.04 pounds (471 grams), (1.04 pounds (473 grams) for the iPad8,10 model)
Cellular and Wireless
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax); 2.4GHz and 5GHz; simultaneous dual band; speeds up to 1.2 Gbps
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
Wi-Fi + Cellular model (iPad8,10):
- Gigabit-class LTE (up to 30 bands)
- Built‑in GPS/GNSS
- Wi-Fi Calling
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM and eSIM
- Smart Connector (back).