(Redirected from IPhone8,1)
This is the iPhone 6s introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'Hey Siri, Give Us a Hint' event on 9 September 2015. It was made available to preorder on 12 September 2015 and started shipping on 25 September 2015. It has the model codes N71AP and N71mAP. It uses the firmware identifier iPhone8,1. There are four model numbers, A1633, A1688, A1691 and A1700.
Application Processor[edit source]
The iPhone 6s makes use of Apple's A9 SoC. The A9 is manufactured by both Samsung and TSMC, and is assigned different chip IDs based on this.
Samsung manufactures the S8000 found in the N71AP model, and TSMC manufactures the S8003 in the N71mAP model.
- Display: 4.7" 1334x750 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm) (height) x 2.64 inches (67.1 mm) (width) x 0.28 inches (7.1 mm) (depth)
- Color: Space Gray, Silver, Gold or Rose Gold
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G, Standby time: Up to 10 days, Internet use: Up to 10 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 11 hours on Wi-Fi, Video playback: Up to 11 hours, Audio playback: Up to 50 hours
- Weight: 143 g (5.04 oz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting 4K 3840x2160p at 30 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 5 MP photos and video, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 720p video recording
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector