(Redirected from IPhone8,2)
This is the iPhone 6s Plus introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'Hey Siri, Give Us a Hint' event on 9 September 2015. It was made available to preorder on 12 September 2015 and started shipping on 25 September 2015. It has the model codes N66AP and N66mAP. It uses the firmware code iPhone8,2. There are four model numbers, A1634, A1687, A1690 and A1699.
Application Processor[edit source]
The iPhone 6s Plus makes use of the A9 by Samsung (N66AP) and A9 By TSMC (N66mAP) processor.
- Display: 5.5" 1920x1080 LED-backlit IPS display at 401 ppi
- Size: 6.23 inches (158.2 mm) (height) x 3.07 inches (77.9 mm) (width) x 0.29 inches (7.3 mm) (depth)
- Color: Space Gray, Silver, Gold or Rose Gold
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 24 hours on 3G, Standby time: Up to 16 days, Internet use: Up to 12 hours on 3G, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 12 hours on Wi-Fi, Video playback: Up to 14 hours, Audio playback: Up to 80 hours
- Weight: 192 g (6.77 oz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting 4K 3840x2160p at 30 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 5 MP photos and video, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 720p video recording
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector