The iPhone 14 Plus was introduced by Apple CEO Tim Cook at Apple's 'Far out' event on 7 September 2022.
It was made available for preorder on 9 September 2022 and for purchase on 7 October 2022.
It uses the board configuration D28AP and the firmware identifier is iPhone14,8.
This model of iPhone uses Apple's A15 Bionic SoC.
- Size: 6.7 inches (diagonal).
- Brightness: 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR).
- Colorspace: DCI-P3
- Technology: OLED
- Resolution: 2778x1284 at 458 pixels per inch
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1
Other Display Features
- HDR Display
- True Tone
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously.
Advertised Battery Life:
- Audio playback: Up to 100 hours
- Video playback: Up to 26 hours
- Video playback (streamed): Up to 20 hours
Actual Battery Specifications:
- Fast-charge capable.
- Front: 12MP camera with an ƒ/1.9 aperture.
- Back: Dual 12MP camera system: Wide and Ultra Wide.
- ƒ/1.5 aperture (Wide).
- ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view. (Ultra Wide).
- 2x optical zoom out
- Face ID
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
Size and Weight
- Height: 6.33 inches (160.8 mm)
- Width: 3.07 inches (78.1 mm)
- Depth: 0.31 inch (7.80 mm)
- Weight: 7.16 ounces (203 grams)
Cellular and Wireless
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.3 technology
- 5G (sub‑6 GHz and mmWave)
- Gigabit LTE with 4x4 MIMO and LAA
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (eSim only in the US; nano-SIM and eSIM worldwide)