This is the iPhone 8 introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'Let's meet at our place' event on 12 September 2017. It was made available to preorder on 15 September 2017 and started shipping on 22 September 2017. The firmware identifiers are iPhone10,1 and iPhone10,4. It's models are D20AP and D201AP. There are four model numbers, A1863, A1905, A1906 and A1907.
Application Processor[edit source]
The iPhone 8 makes use of Apple's A11 SoC.
- Display: 4.7" 1334x750 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 5.45 inches (138.4 mm) (height) x 2.65 inches (67.3 mm) (width) x 0.29 inches (7.3 mm) (depth)
- Color: Gold, Red, Silver, Space Gray
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 14 hours, Internet use: Up to 12 hours, Video playback: Up to 13 hours, Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Weight: 148 g (5.22 oz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, supporting 4K 3840x2160p at 24 FPS, 30 FPS or 60 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 7 MP photos and video, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 1080p video recording
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector