This is the iPhone 8 Plus introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'Let's meet at our place' event on 12 September 2017. It was made available to preorder on 15 September 2017 and started shipping on 22 September 2017. The firmware identifiers are iPhone10,2 and iPhone10,5. Its models are D21AP and D211AP. There are four model numbers, A1864, A1897, A1898 and A1899.
The iPhone 8 Plus makes use of the A11 processor.
- Display: 5.5" 1920x1080 LED-backlit IPS display at 401 ppi
- Size: 6.24 inches (158.4 mm) (height) x 3.07 inches (78.1 mm) (width) x 0.29 inches (7.3 mm) (depth)
- Color: Gold, Red, Silver, Space Gray
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 21 hours, Internet use: Up to 13 hours, Video playback: Up to 14 hours, Audio playback: Up to 60 hours
- Weight: 202 g (7.13 oz)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, supporting 4K 3840x2160p at 24 FPS, 30 FPS or 60 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 7 MP photos and video, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 1080p video recording
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector