This is the iPhone XR (pronounced "iPhone Ten R"), which was introduced by Phil Schiller at Apple's 'Gather round' event on the 12 September 2018. It was made available to preorder on 19 October 2018 and purchase on 26 October 2018. It uses the board configuration N841AP and the firmware identifier is iPhone11,8.
The iPhone XR makes use of Apple's A12 Bionic SoC.
- Display: 6.1" 1792x828 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 5.94 inches (150.9 mm) (height) x 2.98 inches (75.7 mm) (width) x 0.33 inches (8.3 mm) (depth)
- Color: (PRODUCT)RED, Yellow, White, Coral, Black, Blue
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 25 hours, Internet use: Up to 15 hours, Video playback: Up to 16 hours, Audio playback: Up to 65 hours
- Weight: 194 g (6.84 oz)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 64/128/256 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, supporting 4K 2160p at 24 FPS, 30 FPS or 60 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS, 60 FPS, 120 FPS and 240 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 7 MP, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM/nano-SIM in China)
- Connector: Lightning Connector