This is the iPhone XS (pronounced "iPhone Ten S"), which was introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'Gather round' event on 12 September 2018. It was made available to preorder on 12 September 2018 and purchase on 21 September 2018. It uses the board configuration D321AP and the firmware identifier is iPhone11,2.
The iPhone XS makes use of Apple's A12 Bionic SoC.
- Display: 5.8" 2436x1125 LED-backlit IPS display at 458 ppi
- Size: 5.65 inches (143.6 mm) (height) x 2.79 inches (70.9 mm) (width) x 0.30 inches (7.7 mm) (depth)
- Color: Gold, Space Grey, Silver
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 20 hours, Internet use: Up to 12 hours, Video playback: Up to 14 hours, Audio playback: Up to 60 hours
- Weight: 177 g (6.24 oz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64/256/512 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, supporting 4K 2160p at 24 FPS, 30 FPS or 60 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 7 MP, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 1080p video recording
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)
- Connector: Lightning Connector