The least imaginative team name...
t8012 checkm8 is a team that have applied the checkm8 vulnerability to the t8012 or "T2" security processor on modern Mac computers.
- PlugNPwn auto DFU for the T2  Archived 2020-10-14 at the Wayback Machine
- Checkm8 port to the T2 processor 
- T2 restore using libimobiledevice 
- USB Target Disk Mode
- Apple SMC Firmware Reverse Engineering
- Analysis of FDR data in the SysCfg region of Flash, and it's potential for Malware
Official Members[edit source]
- Website - https://t8012.dev
- Blog - https://blog.t8012.dev Archived 2020-10-08 at the Wayback Machine
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/t8012dev
- GitHub - https://github.com/t8012