The T8120 is the Apple A16 Bionic SoC.
It was unveiled on 7 September 2022 during the 'Far out' event.
The part number is
- Manufacturer: TSMC
- Clock rate: 3.46 GHz (performance cores), 2.02 GHz (efficient cores)
- Core design: Apple Everest x 2 and Apple Sawtooth x 4
- Technology Node: 5nm (N4P)
- Instruction set: ARMv8.6-A
- Architecture: ARM64e
- L1 128 KB instruction, 64 KB data.
- L2 16 MB (performance cores), 4 MB (efficient cores)
- L4 24 MB (system level cache)
- Apple-designed 5-core GPU
- 6GB LPDDR5