This article is relevant only to legacy hardware or software, and is retained for its historical significance.
Please ask at the community portal if you would like to update this article with current information.
- X-Gold 608 Baseband unlock - Partly done (ultrasn0w uses AT+XAPP Vulnerability which is available in all versions up to 05.13.04)
- X-Gold 608 Baseband Bootrom - breaking the chain of trust
- X-Gold 618 Baseband Bootrom - breaking the chain of trust
- A12 Bootrom (Bootrom 38184.108.40.206.7) and newer - breaking the chain of trust
- Find a bootrom exploit that allows unsigned code execution (preferrably on startup) on newer devices (A12+).
Work to be done
- Increased Bluetooth Profile Support
- IP over iTunes
- Getting NMEA output from the GPS
- IPFW kernel extension
- Get kernel extensions working on 2.x+