(Redirected from Zeratul)
The name of Zeratul was changed to giRecovery since the name "Zeratul" might be a bit confusing for people.
giRecovery is a graphical interface for iRecovery. It's completely open source and the source code is released under the terms of the GNU GPL. Currently the program is only for Windows. The program is currently pretty much stable, but some minor fixes would be appreciated.
- Chronic Dev Team - iRecovery
- Fallensn0w for making it available for Windows.
- Gojohnnyboi for inspiring Fallensn0w about making it. He made a Mac version called giBootUtil.
Goal of giRecovery
Making it easy for users to interact with iRecovery without having any problems by using Terminal or such.
Since this program is being updated a lot, an updater is implemented. It will connect to Fallensn0w's homepage and read different files. Check out the source code for a better understanding about this.
Downloads / Resources
- Compiled .exe Archived 2010-08-17 at the Wayback Machine
- source-code on github[dead link]
- A preview video on YouTube