(Redirected from IPod4,1)
This is the 4th generation iPod touch. It was announced on 1 September 2010. The name used in firmware is iPod4,1.
The iPod touch (4th generation) makes use of the Apple A4.
The iPod touch (4th generation) makes use of the BCM4329 for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communication.
- Display: 3.5" 960x640 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi (Retina Display)
- Size: 4.4 inches (110.0 mm) (height), 2.3 inches (58.9 mm) (width), 0.28 inches (7.2 mm) (depth)
- Color: Black or White
- Battery: 40 hours of audio, 7 of video
- Weight: 101 g (3.6 oz)
- RAM: 256 MB DRAM
- Rear camera: 0.7 MP photos and 720p videos
- Front camera: VGA photos and 720p videos at 30 FPS, FaceTime supported
- Connector: 30-pin