- Miscellaneous peripheral fault. Check Earpiece speaker, charging port, front/rear camera, anything disconnect-able.
- Linked to hosts file blocking of Apple services or problems with Firewall/Antivirus.
- Generally related to a hardware fault, if not the cable used to connect the device to the PC
- Commonly general hardware failure. Common culprits are NAND, earpiece speaker, and faulty CPU power. If the device is an iPhone 7/7 Plus, it can also be a result of a dead baseband.
- Faulty NAND, CPU power, and baseband require a logic board repair or replacement. To verify other components are not the cause, switch the logic board into another housing if you can.
- Potentially a bad Lightning/30-Pin connector causing disconnects.
- Inconclusive error, commonly triggered as a result of tether downgrading an iOS device and being stuck in LLB rather than DFU mode or Recovery Mode.
- The device's NAND is likely dead. You may see this instead of 4013