I'm a Windows programmer and a member of iH8sn0w's Dev Team.
Got a very high interest of Computers thats how i started with programming and stuff like it.
Then I got my first iPhone late 2007 and I decided to be more than a "iPhone User" because this device could do alot more than Apple wants it to and so I became a Developer, people may consider it as a "iDevice Hacker".
|iPhone 4||Black||32||Absolutely my favourite iDevice, I love it!||Yes||2010-08-05||4.1|
|iPhone 2G||Silver||8||It was a Monster when I first got it.||No||Late 2007||3.0 (I think)|
|iPhone 3G||Black||8||I had a white one too, but I sold both. (one to my dad)||Yes||Middle of 2008||2.2.1|
|iPod touch 2G||Chrome||8||It's well used :)||Yes||Christmas, 2009||3.1.2|
- The iPhone Wiki
- Gmail (Recommended)
- Twitter (Recommended)
- Fallensn0w's blog (i'm not updating it anylonger but posts are there)
Maker of programs
- giRecovery - a graphical interface for iRecovery. (NOTE: giRecovery was known as Zeratul before.)
- iDecrypter - a graphical interface for VFDecrypt.
- openiBlackbreeze - a open-sourced version of iH8sn0w's blackbreeze.
- openiBooty - a open-sourced version of iH8sn0w's iBooty.
- openiPwner - a open-sourced version of iH8sn0w's Payload Pwner.
- iCENTER - a program that will upload Game Center.app via SSH.
- Nephron - a Windows version of Pneumonia.
- vbiRecovery - iRecovery ported over to the .NET framework.
- OpenWinPwn - a program that will generate payloads for different iDevices. (ported from linux)
- MobileDevice.vb - a Visual Basic .NET version of MobileDevice.h
- iAgent - a program that will gather the connected idevices serial number and ecid.
All my programs are open-sourced and available on GitHub.