The T8020 is the Apple A12 Bionic SoC.
Kernel Extensions for this CPU were first found in TigrisAni 15A93261h.
The Part number is
- Manufacturer: TSMC
- Clock rate: 2.49 GHz
- Core design: Apple Vortex x 2 and Apple Tempest x 4
- Instruction set: Aarch64; ARMv8.3-A
- L1 128 KB instruction, 128 KB data.
- L2 8 MB
- Apple-designed quad-core "Apple-G11P"
- 4 GB for the Apple TV 4K (2nd generation), iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
- 3 GB for the iPad (8th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad mini (5th generation) and iPhone XR.
- Apple M12 Motion coprocessor
Apple TV[edit source]
See also[edit source]