||2 Jun 2011
||2 Jul 2011
- Code improvement.
- iFaith now SHA1's the SHSH blob.
- Now alerts user when iFaith was unable to hook iTunes instead of crashing.
- Minor bug fixes with device / iOS detection.
- change log Archived 2011-07-05 at the Wayback Machine
||27 Jul 2011
- Added iPod touch (2nd generation) dumping capability (MC-Model users recommened)
- IPSW Creation for iPod touch (2nd generation) is still a work in progress.
- Fixed exe compression issues (resulting in many DFU loops on IPSW creation)
- Fixed any Windows XP issues
- Source code released
- It is currently not possible to add iPad 2 support
- change log Archived 2011-09-10 at the Wayback Machine
- Bugfix ("Who knew one last second mod could screw the whole build?")
||31 Jul 2011(?)
||9 Aug 2011
- DFU loops were being caused on devices that had the factory certificate. On this new version, when building the signed IPSW, if you were getting a DFU loop, say "NO" to the prompt about using the standard signing certificate.
- You can now use TinyUmbrella blobs to build a signed IPSW. (Change file type in browse dialog to "TinyUmbrella SHSH blobs".)
- Now adds ECID to beginning of the SHSH filename after dumping.
- Now adds ECID to beginning of the IPSW filename after being built.
- Cleaned up code and payload
- It's not possible to add iPad 2 support until a bootrom exploit arises.
- change log[dead link]
||12 Aug 2011
- Used a different method to convert binary plists from TinyUmbrella SHSH Blobs to xml format to parse.
- Fixed minor restore issues on 4.3.x for iPad 3G models.
||14 Aug 2011
- The .NET framework that came pre-shipped with Windows Vista didn't have an essential resource used in iFaith. A new method has been implemented to get around this requirement.
- Fixed issue where iTunes' plist utility was unable to be located on international language formatted pcs.
||3 Dec 2011
- Now dumps iOS 4.4.x (Apple TV (2nd generation))/5.0.x apticket + SHSH blobs!
- Dumping is MUCH faster.
- Full Windows XP support.
- Major code improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- release notes Archived 2011-12-13 at the Wayback Machine
||20 Dec 2011
- Added Apple TV 4.4.4 (9A406a) support.
- TinyUmbrella iOS 4.4.x/5.x.x blobs are now accepted.
- Resolved rare DFU detection issues.
- Resolved issues with 8GB iPhone 4 Models.
- Resolved iPhone 3GS issues with factory certificates/Error 21 that occurred during restore.
- Resolved iOS Detection issues.
- Removed kill-switch that accidentally got distributed in iFaith-v1.4's public release.
- release notes Archived 2012-01-07 at the Wayback Machine
||7 Feb 2012
- Made the limera1n icon higher-res.
- Fixed looping issues.
- Fixed Oversized APTicket issues with TinyUmbrella blobs.
- Speed Enhancements
||3 Feb 2013
- Finally fully fixes NAND issues with newer models (e.g iPhone 4 8GB, new iPod touch (4th generation) models).
- Finally enabled 3.x.x IPSW creation for iPod touch (2nd generation) users.
- Crazy payload rewrite. (There are a chain of payloads used in this new iFaith purely dedicated to bumping up performance. iFaith should dump instantly after payload executes!).
- Adds the ability to dump iOS 5.1.x/6.0.x/6.1 on the iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch (3rd generation), and A4 devices.
- Added Check for Update code.
- Major code improvements.
- Fixed a bug where iFaith did not submit the latest SHSH blobs Apple is actively signing to Cydia's server when *dumping*
||5 Feb 2013
- Fixed bug with 3.x.x/4.x.x dumps.
||23 Feb 2013
- Now dumps 3GS/A4 devices running iOS 6.1.2.
- Fixed Windows XP USB issues.
- Fixed annoying bug when downloading blobs from server(s).
- More bug fixes
- Minor UI improvements.
- More iPhone 4-Rev2 fixes (Still needs more feedback).
||24 Feb 2013
- Fixes restore errors for devices equipped with a baseband.
||10 Mar 2013
- Finally fixed iPhone3,2 limera1n issues.
||26 Mar 2013
- Adds 5.2.1/6.1.3 dumping capabilities on 3GS/A4 devices
- APTicket validation
||10 Apr 2013
- Added ability to submit locally saved blobs (from other apps such as TinyUmbrella, iSHSHit, redsn0w) directly to Cydia [Simply click the "Show available SHSH blobs on Server" button and connect a device].
- Slight UI improvements.
||13 Apr 2013
- Fixed issues when dumping blobs on an iPhone3,2 (thanks to @airship17 for helping me debug!)
||25 Jun 2013
- Now dumps SHSHs from Apple TV (2nd generation) devices running iOS 5.3/10B809.
- Fixed bug when when building signed IPSWs with iPhone3,2 blobs.
- Fixed bug with APTicket validation causing a client-side crash on computers not connected to the internet.