This is the iPhone 12 Pro Max, which was introduced by Apple CEO Tim Cook at Apple's 'Hi, Speed' event on 13 October 2020. It was made available for preorder on 6 November 2020 and for purchase on 13 November 2020. It uses the board configuration D54pAP and the firmware identifier is iPhone13,4.
The iPhone 12 Pro Max makes use of Apple's A14 Bionic SoC.
- Display: 6.7" 2778x1284 LED-backlit IPS display at 458 ppi
- Size: 6.33 inches (160.8 mm) (height) x 3.07 inches (78.1 mm) (width) x 0.29 inches (7.4 mm) (depth)
- Color: Silver, Graphite, Pacific Blue, Gold.
- Battery: Video playback: Up to 20 hours, Streamed Video playback Up to 12 hours, Audio playback: Up to 80 hours.
- Weight: 226 g (7.96 oz)
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage:128, 256, and 512 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, ƒ/2.4 aperture (ultra wide), ƒ/1.6 (wide), ƒ/2.2 (Telephoto), Optical image stabilization (Wide-angle and Telephoto only), brighter true tone flash, autofocus, Burst mode, 7-element lens (5 on ultra wide), 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS, 1080p at 30 or 60 FPS or 780p at 30 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS or 240 FPS), Time-lapse with stabilization, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Optical image stabilization, and Stereo audio recording.
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.2 aperture, burst mode, auto image stabilization, Retina flash, 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p HD at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS), Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p and 720p), Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Animoji and Memoji, and FaceTime Video Calls supported.
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM/nano-SIM in China)
- Connector: Lightning Connector