iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) is the third generation of iPad Pro. It was announced on 30 October 2018.
It is a completely redesigned iPad, with an all-screen edge-to-edge display and Face ID.
The iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) makes use of the Apple A12X processor.
There are four variants:
- Display: 12.9" 2732x2048 LED-backlit IPS display at 264 ppi with ProMotion technology
- Size: 11.04 inches (280.6 mm) (height) x 8.48 inches (214.9 mm) (width) x 0.23 inches (5.9 mm) (depth)
- Color: Space Gray or Silver
- Battery: Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‐Fi, watching video, or listening to music, Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network
- iPad8,7: 1.39 pounds (631 g)
- iPad8,8: 1.4 pounds (633 g)
- 2G: (iPad8,7 and iPad8,8 only)
- 3G: (iPad8,7 and iPad8,8 only)
- LTE: (iPad8,7 and iPad8,8 only)
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP photos and 4K videos at 30 FPS (iSight Camera)
- Front camera: 7 MP photos and 1080p video at 30 FPS (FaceTime HD Camera)
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM and eSIM
- Connector: USB-C Connector