This is the iPhone 6 Plus introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'Wish we could say more.' event on 9 September 2014. The firmware identifier is iPhone7,1.
The iPhone 6 Plus makes use of the Apple A8, which is also found in the iPhone 6 and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Display: 5.5" 1920x1080 LED-backlit IPS display at 401 ppi
- Size: 6.22 inches (158.1 mm) (height) x 3.06 inches (77.8 mm) (width) x 0.28 inches (7.1 mm) (depth)
- Color: Space Gray, Silver or Gold
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 24 hours on 3G, Standby time: Up to 284 hours, Internet use: Up to 12 hours on 3G, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 12 hours on Wi-Fi, Video playback: Up to 14 hours, Audio playback: Up to 80 hours
- Weight: 172 g (6.07 oz)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 8 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS
- Front camera: 1.2 MP photos and video, FaceTime Video Calls supported
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector