This is the iPhone 7 introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'See you on the 7th' event on 7 September 2016. It was made available to preorder on 9 September 2016 and started shipping on 16 September 2016. The firmware identifiers are iPhone9,1 and iPhone9,3. It's models are D10AP and D101AP. There are four model numbers, A1660, A1778, A1779 and A1780.
The iPhone 7 makes use of Apple's A10 SoC.
- Display: 4.7" 1334x750 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm) (height) x 2.64 inches (67.1 mm) (width) x 0.28 inches (7.1 mm) (depth)
- Color: Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Black, Jet Black, or (PRODUCT)RED
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G, Standby time: Up to 10 days, Internet use: Up to 12 hours on 3G, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 14 hours on Wi-Fi, Video playback: Up to 13 hours, Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Weight: 138 g (4.87 oz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting 4K 3840x2160p at 30 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 7 MP photos and video, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 1080p video recording
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector